Sunday, December 7, 2008

Going away, never goodbye


Campbell


Heather

Although I don't condone violence, if you see either of these girls walking on the street, tackle them! Don't let them go because they will be your lifetime friend! Campbell came from the squadron and she is a creative force unlike any other.

Heather, well, Heather is like a sister to me. She is a girl that lucky for us moved in down the street and with Olivia for Sarah and Heather for me and our husbands in the military, it was meant to be. She is someone that I have an open door policy. Truly and open door policy, I don't worry about my condition or the condition of our house, she knows me almost as well as Aaron does and she is the one I dread leaving. With one look at each other we know what the other is thinking and know how to fix it. Don't get me started on our girls friendship, Sarah says frequently that "Olivia is my best friend", and they light up when they see each other. Olivia has a hard time speaking but it's never stopped the girls from communicating. Their friendship is a lot like Heather and mine, they just get each other. It's like leaving part of myself here in Cabot. She has made this world a better place for our family and I love her truly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that I read that, I must say that you can not leave!I am crying, Aaron, do you hear me, don 't let her leave me, I will just die when you guys go, I have to have faith that God will lead me through but right now, DONT GO!!!!! IF YOU Go, Olivia will follow!
and aka the parents will be right behind

Anonymous said...

Ok, well, I feel so lucky right now to be considered a sister. our daughters, well, we must remind them of that relationship always, I know I will Olivia. Olivia loves Sarah and always will, please remind Sarah of Olivia as I will do the same. Friends forever, they have always clicked always just gotten each other, and I say they will probably be roomates in Heaven!So this is not goodbye, just see you soon!From all of us to all of you! The Woods