I don't know if in that first pic Sarah is holding up two fingers for peace, but funny, we just taught Olivia that. We watched old home movies this weekend while my mom was out and my brother and friend when they were little were in the tub together and it looked so much like Olivia and Sarah and Olivia said, "Sarah", mom and I had to swallow real hard not to cry! Heather
Welcome to our family's story. A dad, a mom and 2 beautiful little girls squeezing ourselves into and out of suitcases with the whim of the Air Force and the will of God. This is my scrapbook of sorts, these are our memories, the big ones, the little ones, the ones that tell you about our life's adventures. This is a gift to my children because as much as I want to remember all the little things of life, I have a flawed memory. So we share them with you, we hope you enjoy what we share because it is only God that makes everything beautiful...
2 comments:
Sarah's hair has gotten long, looks like they both have grown so much already, beautiful pics! Heather
I don't know if in that first pic Sarah is holding up two fingers for peace, but funny, we just taught Olivia that. We watched old home movies this weekend while my mom was out and my brother and friend when they were little were in the tub together and it looked so much like Olivia and Sarah and Olivia said, "Sarah", mom and I had to swallow real hard not to cry! Heather
Post a Comment