We were headed home from the grocery store yesterday and were then going to the park to play, I was a little nervous because of all the rain we've had and it looked like we were in for another soaker very soon.
I was telling Sarah all this when I heard this:
(with folded hands and eyes closed) "dear Jesus, we are about to go to the park so when you see us going there, stop the rain so we can play and when you see us coming home, you can let it rain, or whatever you want. Thank you that you love us, in Jesus name Amen
We were heading out the door to the park with gray clouds and sprinkles starting, almost grabbed the umbrellas, but then thought of my warrior and put them away. We got to the park, it stopped raining and was a great afternoon with the clouds blocking the sun (thank goodness) and a nice breeze, it was a gift for sure!
She is already praying for our trip to the zoo. I think I will leave the umbrellas home tomorrow again.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment