Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Grocery Store

One of my least favorite things in the world is grocery shopping, with kids... Anyway, I made some serious mistakes today while shopping.

Mistake #1: Yup, during lunch time. I was fine, kids needed food. Stopped and got sushi and a sandwich for them, both kids complained and both things spilled on the floor.

Mistake #2: Sophie had a rough night not sleeping last night and had a melt-down-ON AISLE 3!- but I gave her a quarter and told her to be good and she could get a gumball.

Mistake #3:Left the house without a change of clothes for Sophie. My luck ran out on aisle 8 as I glance at Sophie standing over an ever-growing puddle...

Mistake #4: Telling Sarah the balloons on the stack of glass bottle snapple cases were very pretty and look back minutes later to see her pinned under a case of snapple with the balloons in her hand and the rest of the snapple cases looking like they would fall any minute.

Goal achieved, we have food and the kids survived.

No comments: