

Mt Fuji is behind the cloud bank on the very far right of this picture, between the edge and the power pole.


If you piece these pictures together (top to bottom) you get a panoramic view from south to north. This is the view today, we had rain for the last week (thanks to a typhoon remnant) and the clouds parted and the day was crystal clear with that fall crisp in the air. EVERYONE was in a great mood today! I think the mountains being so close, it's easy to feel at home for us. Anyway, the Japanese Alps are stunning and it was a great way to start the day!

And, Yes, Mt Fuji showed up this morning for a little while. Such an incredible mountain! No wonder it's central to many of Japanese traditions. It's breathtaking! I feel so blessed to live here, I wish all of you could see this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment