Our room, I was standing in the door frame, we were lucky though and had a shower and tub with our double twin beds. That's how we roll. It was cozy to say the least. I haven't seen a small TV like that in YEARS!! It's right next to Aaron's left elbow and behind my jacket, you can see the back of it.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Naeba Snow Resort, how I loved thee!
We went to Naeba Ski Resort for the weekend. Michelle gets a HUGE hooray for watching the kids. Anyway, the snow was amazing, the company- divine and the weekend Ouch free. It felt so good to be on skis again, but I will tell you that I feel much older because snowboarding has grown in popularity so much more than I expected. We were about the youngest people on skis. It was a definite generation gap happening right before our eyes. People were asking if we were going to ski or snowboard and they actually referred to us as "old school"- there goes my shoulders, slumping... Anyway, I can guarantee I fell a lot less than they did...



Our room, I was standing in the door frame, we were lucky though and had a shower and tub with our double twin beds. That's how we roll. It was cozy to say the least. I haven't seen a small TV like that in YEARS!! It's right next to Aaron's left elbow and behind my jacket, you can see the back of it.
Our room, I was standing in the door frame, we were lucky though and had a shower and tub with our double twin beds. That's how we roll. It was cozy to say the least. I haven't seen a small TV like that in YEARS!! It's right next to Aaron's left elbow and behind my jacket, you can see the back of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment