Thursday, February 15, 2007

Surprise visit

We got a call last night from someone who wanted to talk to "Mandy". That was what I was called when I was growing up and the name stuck with most of my relatives so it's a dead giveaway it's family when I am called that. I love it. Anyway, it was my Uncle Loran calling from somewhere between here and Memphis wanting to visit with us today. YEAH, it's not often that we get family in our part of the world so it was an extra pleasant surprise to have Loran and Diane for the day. We visited a little, picked up Sarah from mother's day out and got Aaron for lunch. Although they had to continue on to Texas, it was such a nice thing to have family in our house again. (Hint Hint). Sarah loved to have them in her house and showed them her room and all her toys, it must be the mid-west charm, but she loved them and wanted to go on with them on their vacation. Thanks for the visit, we loved it!

No comments: