Sarah is in love with her sister and has become more maternal, I didn't think that was possible. She is doing really well with all the new things and it's been great to see her take on sisterhood with abandonment. She is doing really great.
Sophie, well, she sleeps and eats, what can I say. She is starting to figure things out. She's found her thumb a couple of times and is changing all the time. She is starting to lift her head and has become more alert as the days go by...
As for Aaron and me, we are doing well. We have been together long enough that we know just by looking at each other when we need a break or just need a hug, mostly daddy donating the hugs to mommy. I am sure all kinds of adventures await us with our newly expanded family, and I can't wait to let you know about them all!
.jpg)
2 comments:
would it comfort you for ME to tell you: YOU CAN DO IT and it will be great!
when you're having a fearful moment just think of us! I am still alive and occasionally smiling!
You know...the kids are just beautiful. I know that you will be able to handle both of the girls when Aaron goes back to work. You are a strong woman!!
Post a Comment