Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sarah


These are the things I want to remember forever about my already 4 year old:

  • when she wants to help cook she asks to be the "cooker girl"
  • everything is "I can do it"
  • ban = van
  • zert = desert
  • casksess = cactus
  • askedent = accident
  • Jesus rocks - headstones at the cemetery near her school
  • jungle - any grove of trees
  • her prayer most nights goes something like this: Dear Jesus, thank you for today, thank you for mommy and daddy and Sophie and Molly. Let me dream about princesses and horseys and fireworks and flowers. Amen
  • she LOVES singing
  • LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Olivia
  • rides her bike with zest
  • curious about everything as proven by her constant question "why" (this one drives me NUTS!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Sarah! Olivia