Yep, that would be a remote control to the toilet!?!
Red Button: stop button, no need to explain
Green button: "shower" apparently it's to clean the front
Pink button: apparently it's to clean the front
Silver button: fake toilet flushing noise so bodily functions could be disguised for utmost discretion.
As for the rest of the buttons, when I learn to read braille or Japanese, I will fill you in.
Red Button: stop button, no need to explain
Green button: "shower" apparently it's to clean the front
Pink button: apparently it's to clean the front
Silver button: fake toilet flushing noise so bodily functions could be disguised for utmost discretion.
As for the rest of the buttons, when I learn to read braille or Japanese, I will fill you in.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow, even the toilet is high tech over there, I defintely would not fit in! Heather
Post a Comment