Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yochien (preschool)


Imae Sensei
(Ms Imae)
Her teacher, who doesn't speak much English, is Wonderful!
She's made Sarah's first couple of weeks very comfortable.


Sarah's first timid day with her new-found friend Athena.
We knew Athena and her parents from Little Rock and Athena and Sarah get along very well.


I have to admit, the uniform was part of my love of this school, can you say adorable?
She has a great hat that goes with it, I will take more pictures.She made a big cookie for the family for Valentine's Day.
Yummy! Sorry, the cookie was eaten well before I thought to take a picture.
Bad Blogger, bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!
Mom G

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, that is so stinking cute, she looks like a little Ivy League girl! That is so great she has a friend already, tell her an old friend said hello! Olivia