A couple of weeks before we started this challenge, I was complaining to Aaron that I was so frustrated with my cellulite. Hmm, diet and exercise-who'da guessed...
Final Results:
Waist: from 39 inches to 32 inches
Hips: 44 inches to 41 inches
Thigh: 24 inches to 23 inches each
Shoulders: 41 inches to 43 inches (my only gain, but it's pure muscle)
Dress size: 14 to 8
Feeling good, didn't loose any weight really (only a couple of pounds) but I'm a size 8 so I don't care.
How did I do it? "Body for Life" challenge
Final Results:
Waist: from 39 inches to 32 inches
Hips: 44 inches to 41 inches
Thigh: 24 inches to 23 inches each
Shoulders: 41 inches to 43 inches (my only gain, but it's pure muscle)
Dress size: 14 to 8
Feeling good, didn't loose any weight really (only a couple of pounds) but I'm a size 8 so I don't care.
How did I do it? "Body for Life" challenge
.jpg)
3 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
(and that door makes you look really really TALL!!! too ;-)...gotta love foriegn countries!)
That's my hottie! - Aaron
Congrats to you! You look fantastic.
Post a Comment