Monday, August 29, 2011

Wowsa...

So heres the thing. We've moved.
 
We moved from Japan to Washington DC

We moved from Japan to DC and had a bit of a road trip. We have pictures, don't know where they are because we've moved from...

We had our movers come on the 18th, 

actually we had 2 sets of movers come on the 18th. 

We had our household shipment of  9 crates and 1 Harley as well as our shipment from Denver that was being stored at Aaron's parents house. Can I tell you something? I'm tired of boxes. Although they serve an amazing purpose, I am tired of brown correcated paper. Really, I am. But Aaron and I worked really REALLY hard and after a week of boxes and mess and trying to entertain the kids and and and... we are OUT OF BOXES!!! and here's the proof.


DONE!! 
(for now...)
UGG

No comments: