Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In my absence...

I'm just going to list some things that have happened in the last month (or so)

1. Someone turned 8!

2. We had visitors!


3. Found out we are moving (end of July)


4. Found out our house we are renting was going on the market to be sold (with 26 hours notice-OH CRAP!) and after 9 showings in 3 days-it SOLD!! (THANK YOU JESUS!!)


5. Aaron working diligently on his thesis (opps, how did that get in here)


6. Did a little traveling and visiting ourselves!! (Schauermann's in Delware)


7. Aaron competed in his first Triathlon of the season-the Rumpus in Bumpass 


8. Aaron inspired me to try a Tri (WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!) on May 27. He clearly made this triathlon stuff look WAY to easy...


9. Aaron and I competed together in the Urban Dare Adventure Challenge...


10. Oh yeah, and we are raising a couple of cuties...


Each one has a story all it's own, but I feel like I can re-enter the blog world again now that I feel like I've summarized my reason for not blogging lately... Guess we've been a little busy.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, I miss you all! Congrats on the triathlon. St. Louis area is GREAT! I'm jealous. We're going to Shreveport, Louisiana, and pretty happy about it.