Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Browsing

So I decided to sell our dishes on Craigslist and I couldn't help but laugh at some headlines, just had to share...
(And yes, my house is a mess and I'm stalling-just thought I would confirm your suspicious...)

Large Mini Fridge $20  (Large? Mini? which one, oh, I'm so confused~)

Child Bike Helmet (almost new) $10  (Almost new? or already used? fine line doncha think?)

Madonna for Cheap... (ya don't say)

Offer-Free Woman's Clothing  (So... if they are already free... what do I offer?)

Coin Operated Games, broken or non-working  (Broken/nonworking, clearly there is a fine line of difference the non Coin Operated Game players aren't familiar with.)

Multi Family Sale Today  (Hmm, if mamma isn't happy, she sells you)

Open Refrigerator  (Don't have to remind anyone to close the door, could be a relationship saver!)


OK, kids need to eat, house needs to be cleaned... Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: