Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's the least wonderful time of the year


*Updating blog to make it easier to comment on the blog (easiest way: using the anonymous choice then signing your name with your comment then posting, hope this works better Nana)
*Bedroom turned into packing central
*Explaining war to a 3 year old
*Explaining 120 day deployment to a 3 year old (and Mommy)
*Frantically soaking up the last few days with daddy: water park, shopping, date nights ( both Sarah and Mommy, I get mine tonight!)
*Daddy getting 2nd injection of Anthrax vaccine (then feeling like %$#@)
*Living in a very unhealthy world of denial - priceless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate to hear that hubby is leaving again...so soon after the arrival of your little one! Stay strong!

TJ

Anonymous said...

Ok, here goes. Nana is trying to post a comment. Can she do it?
I hope you all are having some very precious moments together. Remember, God gives us all comfort beyond what we can imagine. "When we are weak,
He is strong." Extra hugs to all our girls and a big bear hug for our son.

Mom Miner

Anonymous said...

You guys are one strong crew and remember one day at a time and rest, rest, rest when you can! You know you always have a friend in me and I am right across the street when you need a break, a cry, a laugh, or just somebody to listen....love you like a sister, Heather

Anonymous said...

P.S. thanks for the tip on how to post anonymously and then sign your name, much easier as I always forget my password and/or username, no suprise when you have kids, they want us to remember birthdates, social sec numbers, address, phone number, cell phone number, and then a password, give me a break, am I getting old or does anyone else relate .....Heather