Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some of Tokyo



Notice the "Capsule Hotel". These are hostels and the name describes them exactly. They are rows of rectangular capsules with a door on the front, you open the door, slide in like you would a sleeping bag and close the door and somehow you are supposed to relax and fall asleep. Hmm, I don't know about that, maybe after the panic attacks subside and I've fainted, I would be able to sleep.
Col Sander's, the banner across his chest probably introduces the Japanese to the very familiar American icon.


Just a little taste of home, yes we ate at Wendy's, yes it was greasy, yes the hamburger patties were square and yes, they tasted like home. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Aaron, and the secret recipe to that tasty, crispy chicken is????? And Brent being the hamburger lover needs to know the secret to the square, delicious grease at Wendy's!? Brent and Heather