This is for you Heather... I entered a Beauty Pageant. What!?! Yep, its an open call to be Mrs Yokota, up to 35 contestants and all you have to be is married. Hmm, I fit that requirement. The great news? No swimming suit contest, no talent contest ( I guess they figure being married is enough of a talent so why add more pressure).
Anyway, we also signed the kids up with some local modeling agencies. Apparently the Japanese people LOVE blonde kids so they pay really well for cute blonde kids to pose for print adds. I just happen to have two cute blondies in stock. We have 3 auditions coming up and the great thing is that I get to be in full control of what they wear and how they pose, if we don't like something we can have it changed or just leave.
SO if time permits between the beauty pageant commitments and the modeling auditions, we will tour Japan. Wow, I am totally out of my league!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Speaking of Sarah becoming famous, Brent and I went to the Down Syndrome conference this weekend and they had Little Rock Family magazine out for taking as the little boy on cover has Down syndrome, well the last page of mag. was an advertisement for Allied Therapy and I swear that has got to be Sarah in it, it is just her back but she and Brennan are climbing up the slide, go to www.allied-therapy.com and it should be like the third frame that flashes, look at it, I know that is her, let me know!!!! Couldn't believe it!!! Heather
Post a Comment