We toured the Chocolate factory, which I would like to think heaven would smell like, and stopped for lunch in their little cafe. We were honestly going to have soup and sandwiches, but the menu was a dessert menu.
We were so disappointed, but since we were already sitting down, had a great view of the mountains, and we were all hungry, we reluctantly decided to still have lunch in the cafe.
(do you get that I am a little sarcastic?)
Oh, and this was on my birthday, too, how lucky am I!?!

Sarah's lunch

Mommy's lunch
We were so disappointed, but since we were already sitting down, had a great view of the mountains, and we were all hungry, we reluctantly decided to still have lunch in the cafe.
(do you get that I am a little sarcastic?)
Oh, and this was on my birthday, too, how lucky am I!?!
Sarah's lunch
Mommy's lunch
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love it! Aaron's lunch almost looks too "healthy"...it has fruit! lol
Agreed Rachel, he missed the point ENTIRELY!!
Post a Comment