Friday, February 26, 2010

Sledding on Mt Fuji

I will start by saying sometimes I get jealous of other people, what they do, where they are, things like that. I love that we get to do all these things and would understand if you get tired of hearing all the things we get to do. I will say, however, if you were here, we would take you all to everything we do because more people make things more fun!

Having said that, we were able to enjoy Presidents day by going sledding. There were a whole bunch of us that took to the toll roads and Japanese highways and met up at Fuji for a day of fun. The weather was horrible, it RAINED!?! The temp was 2C so just above freezing, so that made for an adventure, but I can guarantee the kids will not remember that at all, they will remember the following:





SUCH A FUN DAY!!

No comments: