On the other side of this benign and beautiful hedge was a rooster farm,
we got in the hotel after getting visas and going through customs and getting our bags, finding a ride to the airport, it was after 2 am that we got to sleep.
Those blessed creatures started the morning at 4am, no 4 AM!!
We moved.
Apparently only the tourists get unruly here.
And only ones that can read English.
We had to be really careful, we can check both those boxes, YIKES!
I will spare you the anxious waiting and just tell you we didn't get deported and we made it home without any kind of criminal investigation.
.jpg)
4 comments:
you are so stinkin' cool!
What beautiful ladies!
Heather
Girl, I need to borrow that black dress with flowers on it! Never seen you in a long dress, Love it!
Heather
That Hard Rock pic looks like something out of a magazine, I had to do a double take, and so does that salad and the view! Wow, fun times!
Heather
Post a Comment