Friday, September 16, 2011

School Days

 
She was so excited!
Mrs. Carluccio (Car-lou-ch-i-o)
 Sophie has been so excited about going to school. SO excited. We enrolled her in Prince of Peace Lutheran School and I think she would agree it was worth the hype. She's made some great friends and as all little kids do, has arranged dates with her friends after school. I hear the name Hannah and Cecily ALL THE TIME!! now, but I love my friends too and talk about them ALL THE TIME.

 Sarah's first day in 2nd grade. A little nervious, but fitting in really well.
Mrs. Polonsky (Pole-on-ski)

Sarah has been doing really well, "she is right on track and making friends", this according to her teacher. She loves going to school and has some great friends. The school is FABULOUS and I've already had the pleasure of joining her for lunch twice now. I think the hardest part of school is pronouncing the teacher's names.  Phew, I remember Mrs. White, that was an easy name.

Last, but not least, Aaron is again a student attending the newly renamed "National Intelligence University" formerly "National Defense Intelligence College". (Is it a bad thing that I just misspelled "intelligence" twice?) Anywho, it's been a difficult transition, the hours are long and studying is non-stop, but the topics seem to be interesting. The rigors of getting a Master's Degree in a year are not lost on him.



No comments: