
Sophie in her big girl chair, she looks tiny!

Sarah and Ashley fluffing their hair in the hand dryer at the bowling alley, camera was stuck on night vision mode, they aren't usually this green, even when they are sick

Sarah is a bowling fanatic, of course I would be too if I could use the ramp and bumpers!

Big sister Sarah, already teaching Sophie skills of life

Picture that warms the heart-ahh, my girls

Such a smiley face

What!

This one is a collector's edition, will probably never get her to take a picture with her hair in piggy's again!
Our computer hasn't been working right, I haven't been able to get our pictures to download, and because time is a precious
commodity, I have only been able to work on it in very specific bursts of time. I talked to Aaron, the computer guru, and we figured out a plan B until he gets home, but I am now able to get things to work. YEAH. So enjoy these pictures, they have been hard to get to this point. Makes them all the more sweet.
1 comment:
I love the pics of the girls in the bed together, how sweet! Sarah is a great big sister to have, we should know, we think of her as Olivia's sister! Heather and Brent
Post a Comment