Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clear as a bell

Someone wise once told me "GO HOME", yes it was God and yes it was 2 am on Saturday. The girls have not been feeling well so we have been up at night, A LOT! Numerous nights of 3-5 hours of broken sleep a night takes a toll on moods, production and general happiness. So the still small voice yelled at me to go home. So I called mom and dad, at 7:30 their time, not 2 am their time, and told them I was coming home. How soon can you get here was their response, gosh they love me, and I said I had to look and see, but would let them know.

I am happy to say that we are headed to the comforts of home and all that is familiar on Saturday and get to spend a couple of weeks there. YEAH. I will have lots of new pictures soon of us in COLORADO!

Oh, and I finally understand why Sophie was so upset, she cut a molar last night, yes, my 3 month old, What! She sleeps better now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I have heard that same voice myself when Brent was deployed! We never quit needing our mom's do we! I hope Olivia loves me as much as I do my mom, we can always find comfort and relief in the one who raised and nurtured us and they always seem to know just what we need even though we are miles away and parents ourselves now! We will miss you guys nonetheless but wish you safe travels and much rest! Tell your parents we said hello! Heather, Brent, and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Agreed and done, my friend.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey...Let me know if you are still here in CO. I would love to meet up with you and visit for a while if possible. You can give me a call on my cell if you are still here. Email me and I will send you my cell number. Hope to talk to you soon!

TJ Wolski

Holly said...

how's it going?