For multiple reasons, I am glad haloween only comes once a year, but Sarah probably wishes it came more frequently. It's funny how for the 3rd year in a row, Aaron has been missing, hmm, wonder what his secret is. Anyway, we of course went with the neighborhood kids and had a great time. By the way, it was Sarah's idea that Sophie go as Snow White as well, I did my best to make a matching costume to Sarah's store bought one, came pretty close. They all looked so adorable.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween Hoot
For multiple reasons, I am glad haloween only comes once a year, but Sarah probably wishes it came more frequently. It's funny how for the 3rd year in a row, Aaron has been missing, hmm, wonder what his secret is. Anyway, we of course went with the neighborhood kids and had a great time. By the way, it was Sarah's idea that Sophie go as Snow White as well, I did my best to make a matching costume to Sarah's store bought one, came pretty close. They all looked so adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey, all the kids looked so cute! You go girl on the costume making! Where you found time to do that I will never know but I am impressed! Heather
Post a Comment