*Staying in a nice hotel, although unplanned, it was still fun. Yummy breakfast-that I didn't have to cook!!
*Staying with Aunt Mary and Uncle Dennis in their great house.
*Thanksgiving Dinner, yeah, don't think I have to mention that one, lots of great cooks in our family!
*Sleeping in on Friday morning while Jessica, Zack and Wendy took a hit for the team and went shopping. Thanks guys
*Letting Sarah play with her cousins, relaxing with Sophie in charge of the entertainment.
*Meeting two new members of the family, Wendy, who isn't new to the rest of the family, but it was fun getting to know her and meeting Sara who will soon become Darren's wife.
*Going to the casino, GETTING CARDED!, and walking out $22.75 richer, not much money, but it was fun none the less.
*Riding Uncle Loran's Horse, Jud, with Sarah and Anna. I have video and mom has pictures, but I think everyone can imagine what we look like on a horse. Both little girls very happy! Hot chocolate followed, yummy!
*Going to the cheese factory and getting cheese curds, for those how haven't eaten fresh cheese curds, the squeak in your teeth, Anna's recipe: milk, salt and squeaky stuff.
*Can you see the pattern of non-stop food highlights? No wonder we had a good time.
*Having a great return flight with compliments on how well our kids traveled, music to my ears, they really did great! I am so proud.
*Thanks to everyone who made our trip so much fun. The week flew by and it was sad to say goodbye...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment