Friday, November 16, 2007

So how did you sleep?

Normal night:

*Sophie goes to sleep at 8-8:30
*Sarah goes to sleep at 8:30-9
*Sophie wakes up at 11 and goes to sleep at 12
*Sophie wakes up at 3 am until 4 am
*Sophie wakes up at 5 am until 6 am
*Sophie wakes up for the day between 7 and 7:30

Last night:

*Sophie goes to bed at 8:30
*Sarah goes to bed at 9
*Sophie wakes up at 1:45am (yeah almost 2 hours later than expected!)
*Sophie goes to sleep at 2:15
*Sarah wakes up for cough medicine at 2:30
*Molly wants out for a potty break, so I open the doggy door
*Molly runs in and out of the door continuoisly acting like she is playing
*Mom gets worried that someone is outside playing with her (at 2:30am)
*Mom gets spooked
*Mom walks around the house and sees nothing as she is checking locks on everything
*Molly refusing to calm down
*Mom calls non-emergency number for police
*Mom reviews self defense class in her head while waiting for police
*Police check out house and surrounding area and find nothing
*Police convinced I am crazy, I'm not worried, insanity confirmed when I married someone in the military
*Molly asleep on the couch
*Sophie wakes up at 5am
*Sophie wakes up at 7:30 am for the day


Wanted:
NEW HOME FOR MOLLY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, and your secret to keeping sane is...........please don't hold out on me any longer, I must know...(we have been friends long enough, surely I can be let in on the secret now?!?! Seriously, Heather

Anonymous said...

No Kidding, the secret is lot, no LOTS of prayer, and lots of people praying for me. Could not do this without Him by my side.

Amanda

Holly said...

you DO NOT need that stress. like, seriously. been there and you DO NOT need that stress.