Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh no you didn't....

  • Sarah had an appointment at 8 am this morning
  • Mom sets alarm for 7am
  • Mom has not awakened to an alarm CLOCK in years, I usually wake to the KID alarm
  • Aaron nudges me awake at 7:30 AHH (he has a night flight so he was home, YEAH)
  • I get dressed and ready
  • Aaron wakes Sarah up and gets her dressed and ready
  • Mom gives Sarah a donut for breakfast and we run out the door without our usual hygiene routine although I am fairly sure I had deodorant on, but surely no shower, and no toothbrush in sight for sure
  • get to the appointment as I am using the tried and true "mother's washcloth" of hands and spit, we march ourselves into the Dentist for her appointment.
  • Oh, yes I flunk!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm confused?
you got to the appoitment, right?