Friday, November 7, 2008

VACATION!

Aaron is the planner, I am the one that likes to take life as it comes so our agreement is that Aaron plans a trip and tells me how to pack with weather details and I pack and show up. It's been great, we've gone lots of fun places and this time is no different.

Cayman Islands is the destination and unfortunately a hurricane choose the same place and time so we are now to plan B - Cozumel! All inclusive, private pool, on the beach with my husband, without the kids and NO HURRICANE! Pictures to follow! YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hey?! I can't keep up with you guys, what's next Japan?! You guys are too wild for me, no really so glad to hear you are enjoying some time together, well deserved! Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do, Heather