Notice the Japanese writing on the buttons and my English translations written in marker. Thank you Tomeo for translating, now I can make rice... Oh happy day. (The trick is to keep it clean without erasing the permanent marker) I did throw the instructions away, they were all in Japanese and we don't have a fireplace here, they don't do me ANY good. Just call me illiterate.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
my new rice cooker
Notice the Japanese writing on the buttons and my English translations written in marker. Thank you Tomeo for translating, now I can make rice... Oh happy day. (The trick is to keep it clean without erasing the permanent marker) I did throw the instructions away, they were all in Japanese and we don't have a fireplace here, they don't do me ANY good. Just call me illiterate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment