Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sarah's TV debuit





So, this is what I celebrate. I celebrate this kid who is so funny. I celebrate that we made it to an unknown park in the middle of downtown Tokyo using the mass transit system WITH TRANSFERS(!!) with mom and two kids and I celebrate that we had a great day!

So here's the scoop: We signed up with a couple of modeling agencies and Sarah was chosen to do a TV show. As you can tell, crazy costumes from the host is universal. Anyway, we met in a park, got used to what was happening and then they said what they had in their hands (Carmel corn for Sarah) then they played a little game. It was totally cute, she had a great time and the day was a little windy (typical of Japan, I am finding) but warm. I was a proud mom with a camera. Can't wait to get a copy of the show and will try to post it when I get it! She did great.

No comments: