Sarah's face is priceless, she loved the tournament, but was a little nervous about being so close to one. He was really nice. Oh, yeah, I have red hair, soon to be fixed though, hopefully will be closer to my natural color soon.
When in Rome, Right? I never thought I would ever see a live Sumo Wrestling tournament ever. Not that it was a lifetime goal, but whoda guessed a girl from Western Colorado with Cowboys and Indians would wind up here. We learned a lot about this sport and it was actually really interesting, the crowd really got into it and that was the fun part. We had a great time...
.jpg)
1 comment:
you are standing next to a sumo wrestler in the middle of Japan and all I saw was the red hair ;-)
I actually think it's kickin' -
my first thought was - whoa! way to be trendy Amanda!
just incase you were thinkin' about keepin' it - I like it!
Post a Comment