Wow, its been a long time since I've entered anything in the blog. It's one of those times that I look back on the time we've been here and we've done so much it's hard to know where to start. I will start by saying that family is a gift, I feel burdened for those who have a gap in that support system because home, no matter if it's the one you grew up with, or the one you are now creating, should always be a safe place and a soft place to fall.
Well, as much as everyone has helped, rest was not to be this time. I am so thankful however for the arms to hold all 3 of us, the meals prepared, the company given and the support shared. I say rest was elusive, not from any fault of anyone here, but from the constant demands of a not so newborn. Our littlest lady has struggled with the changes in altitude, namely her ears and her tummy. She has also gained a new tooth; her top left one is starting to show through her gums. She is coping the only way she knows and that has been to become a relentless Mommy's girl. I am flattered that we have formed such a tight bond, but at times the bond we have squeezes others out. Even though she had seen her share of hard times, she is also learning how to turn on the charm. She has an engaging smile and an infectious giggle that entertains and softens the heart.
Sarah has been taking advantage of the grandparents, who are so willing to be taken advantage of. They have seen a little 3 year old that needs attention and swoop in and give her the unconditional love only they can give. She thrives under the glow of their attention and rewards them with her true personality which is such a gift because she is such an awesome little girl.
This trip has been an adventure with mom and dad driving through a literal rock slide to help me and the girls and a trip to my parents land with less than perfect weather, yes we've already seen snow this year. God has seen us through with His protection. Pictures and video will soon follow, as that is the real reason you come to this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
great to hear from you!
Welcome back girls! We missed you! Heather, Brent, and Olivia
P.S. I missed you to Molly, Harley
Post a Comment