This was the Father's Day that could have been a little sad and lonely because of our surprise deployment that thankfully didn't happen, so I am thrilled to have pictures like these to share in light of that.
Our pastor gave some surprising stats today, just thought I would share.
If a child goes to church with his mom only, they are only 10% likely to continue the habit when they reach adulthood, if they come with their dad only, it increases to 50%, if they come with both parents regularly, the stat becomes 90%. It's pretty amazing what a family with an active daddy can do. I am so thankful that I have quality men (Aaron and our dads) in my life to be my support and help with the responsibility that it is when it comes to raising children. It takes a village. (Insert a short person joke here. ____)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment