- Monday was our only day without anything scheduled and that happens to be my major around the house work day so I did 8 loads of laundry and the miracle was 7 of those loads managed to get folded AND PUT AWAY! As for that last one, well, it got done today.
- Tuesday was Sophie's real birthday, it seems like this day took awhile to come with the early birthday parties, but we went to get her pictures taken then I went to the commissary, nothing weird about that, but I had no children with me! What? NO WAY!! My friend Melissa called while I was gone, Sarah answered the phone and was asked if mom was home, "no", is a babysitter there? "no". She was panicking when Aaron got on the line and she was halfway out the door and on her way here!
- Wednesday, Sophie's Dr's appointments, 4 shots later, we came home. I hate watching them go through that.
- Thursday, garage sale sorting and stuff. We have SO much CRAP!! Anyone need anything? 2 lawnmowers, treadmill, desk, VCR, old DVD player, suitcases, all the baby stuff Sophie has grown out of, millions of toys, millions of gift bags.... The list is endless!
- Friday I talk with Aaron's commander about our upcoming assignment. Aaron accidentally scheduled an over night flight so he wasn't there. Japan, here we come as early as Oct! AHHH! Very excited, but now I am really purging lots of stuff!
- Saturday, more yard sale sorting, lawn work, going to a stable so Sarah could watch some horses and play with kids.
- Today, we had a bird fly into the house!?! What. Oh, yes. Got stuck between the blinds and the window, Aaron got the shade up then it freaked out and flew into the toy box, oh no!! Please don't poop, please don't poop, I chanted as it buried itself into the bottom corner then played dead by the time I caught it and took it outside. Very thrilling for Sarah, who let the dumb thing in in the first place.
- Went to Olivia's house, Sophie messed with the stereo and it came on very loud, she was naked because she was playing in the swimming pool, and yes, it scared the ___ out of her. Literally! I didn't know that could happen, it can folks, and if she wasn't screaming, it would have been hysterical. It was still pretty funny.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
It's been a weird week
You know how sometimes really random things happen? This was our week of sometimes planned, sometimes random, just plan ol' weird week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment