Thursday, June 5, 2008

I remember

We were married nine years ago today! Sometimes it feels longer, sometimes it feels just about that. Things that have changed since that fateful day 9 years ago...
  • We have children, we adore them, love them, and are teaching them the precepts that lay the foundation for God's love
  • I love him more today than the day we married
  • I understand him more today then ever before
  • we fight more fair and know each others "off limit" buttons, but we also know how to console each other and what truth spoken in love feels like, and I love him for all the things he's gone through with me.
  • I love him no matter what and consider marring him one of the 3 best memories of my life.
Prayers I have for our future:
  • grow in love and faithfulness to God and each other
  • continue to raise our children the difference between God's ways and the worlds, one that brings life verses the one that brings death and hopelessness
  • Become more of a team, realizing more each day how much we need each other and how to guild our lives closer to the will of God.
  • Fall into a deeper love than our already overwhelming love
Thank you God for this man in my life.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary week to us!!!
"June Week" rocks!

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Congrats to you as well.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

And learn to be the most amazing lovers in the whole world....

Aaron ;-)