Friday, July 18, 2008

Could be really great or REALLY bad!

The main hard drive on our family computer is horribly broken according to Aaron, so that is pretty bleak. I am a little nervous about being able to retrieve the information off it. As I am sitting here thinking about what is on that hard drive, I am driven further into prayer mode. Yes, there are things like quicken and financial records that have been backed up recently, at least I think so. Then there are things a little more important like hard to replace telephone rosters, but the biggest thing is our pictures and videos.

Why didn't we back them up!?! I am frustrated with myself, but lesson learned and a pre-emptive lesson you can learn through me. Between the camera breaking and the computer breaking, my blogging world is falling apart!! I am going to have to get creative, look out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you guys get it fixed yet or is it a lost cause-I hope you didn't lose all your important pics and stuff-Heather