Birthdays are kind of a big deal around here. The girls could NOT wait until he came home. It was like trying to keep jungle monkeys under control. I'm just thankful Sarah was in school most of the day, AND I'm glad Aaron came home when he did because they were INSANE with excitement.
They decided to make a Star Wars/Harley cake.
We can do that right mom?
Uuuummm, sure.
So here it is.
They thought they were so funny.
I did very little except try to make Star Wars figures balance on motorcycles.
(Did I really just say that?)
Anyway, they were very creative and love every minute of making their creation.
Aaron loved it!
'Nough said.
Bad guy being dragged by the Princess
(notice the chain around his neck)
Umm, OK
Chewy with Yoda on his lap
(Yoda doesn't have very long legs.)
Makes sense
Millenium Falcon hovercraft from Nana and Papa
(yup, they still got it.)
Yes, stay far, far away...
That thing has a thing for heads.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Aaron!
(FYI, C-130 does not translate to Hovercraft pilot...)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment