Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random Acts...

Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) is continuing...

1 bag of chocolates distributed to the following:

1. The lady who washes towels at the gym
2. Panter family
3. 5 moms from Sophie's and her 2 teachers
4. 1 Starbucks Batista (who thought I was weird)
5. 1 bagger at the grocery store

Then...
6. Prayed with and for a friend
7. Emailed a note of encouragement
8.Shared part of my life story about God's incredible love and grace when I was at a rock bottom point in my life. I feel that it was an encouragement to those who heard it. Thank you God.

So that makes 24... OK, 12 to go!!

By the way... 36 is A LOT!  I was hoping to get them all done in one day, but I really am kind of glad I've done this over time because other people are so heavy on my mind and in my thoughts that it's starting to really become a habit.

ALSO-please don't take these journals of RAK as me being so great, I am not. The reason behind counting these is so that maybe RAK will be common place, and not just acts, but intentionally seeking out people and putting others before yourself. (Preaching and reminding myself of this, but you can listen in)


No comments: