Friday, December 22, 2006
banaid pees
Our little one has outgrown an enduring stage, the need for mommy and daddy to kiss her boo-boos. We have instead been replaced by the band-aid. It hurts a little to know we can't be the sole comforter, but it's really no big deal. She currently had 3 band-aids on various "leaks" on her body, one is a day old, one 3 days old and one is 3 weeks old, but you can still see it. We ran out of Sesame Street band-aids in one week, and had to get new ones yesterday at the store, she is a nut when it comes to them. I remember in nursing school they warned us about this age, "just go with it", they said, "they will grow out of it, but not until the have emptied all band-aids in town". Nice to know she is normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I once heard a story about a little boy who came out of his house one day COVERD in band aides. When the neighbor inquired as to why he was like that and was he ok, the mom just laughed and said, "he's potty training!". As a reward for using the potty the little boy was given band aides. Apparently he was doing very well.
That is hilarious what Holly wrote, I guess whatever it takes to reward the potty training experience, I had never heard of that one though! I love that Sarah says banaid pees, we are going to miss that baby talk one day! Until then, only moms can understand them, guess that is what makes it so sweet!
Post a Comment