Have you ever found it hard to relax when you have projects hanging over your head, and not only that, but have constant reminders that you are behind? That was me this year for Christmas, the cards and pictures are all but mailed and our packages are out the door as well. It is a feeling of accomplishment every year when we can say good bye and send them on their way. So now I can say I can celebrate and relax. YEAH!
Sarah is now in the full Christmas mood thanks to Olivia and Heather. They came over and surprised Sarah with her own small Christmas tree, lights and ornaments for her room. She was very excited, Olivia was happy to spread the Christmas cheer as well. Nothing like letting toddlers do the decorating. Anyway, they had so much fun and it looks great. Sarah was carrying it around the house last night talking about how beautiful it is. It does look nice at night, the lights on the house and her little tree in the window, its very nice. We always have a great time when they come to play. Now we have something that will remind us of them no matter where we go. It's a great gift and we love it.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Olivia loved her gift Sarah gave her! If I am not mistaken, she is trying to sing her ABC's as a result and I am so excited about that! I love making memories at Christmas and I think we both managed to do that, I hope more people do that this year rather than hustle and bustle for the most perfect gift! Happy Holidays, The Woods
Post a Comment