Saturday, December 9, 2006

Our Baby

We went to the Dr yesterday to have a look at our newest edition. Technology is pretty great and the ability to go to a civilian doctor is even better. We took Sarah with us, we have been explaining that the baby is growing and soon we will be able to feel it kick and move. So we were walking up to the Drs office and she explained to us that we get to see her baby kick and move and we get to say hello. She spent the rest of the day patting my belly and talking to the baby. It's one of those moments that is so sweet and innocent. She is great. So now what is she doing, vacuuming our floors and shaking the entry rug saying she is 'princerella' (her version of Cinderella).

1 comment:

OGMOM said...

I think her name she has given the baby is so funny. You should share that on your blog,hee. I know Sarah will be a great big sister. She nurtures Olivia and watches out for her. I am so excited about the new addition to your family-I just wonder if it is a boy or girl?! Either way this summer should be even more fun with another playmate!