There is never a bad time to visit Colorado, in my opinion, there are so many things to do regardless of the season. The colors were just changing in the lower elevations, so the trees were breathtaking, the photos never do it justice, but they were so beautiful. As we got into the higher elevations, we found SNOW! I love it, it was a little stressful for the drivers, but I sat in the back with the girls and enjoyed the show, thank you very much. I was the idiot tourist that us natives make fun of. I was in the back seat with the camera the entire way, but it was fun regardless, hope all the natives had a good chuckle!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Colorado, sweet Colorado
There is never a bad time to visit Colorado, in my opinion, there are so many things to do regardless of the season. The colors were just changing in the lower elevations, so the trees were breathtaking, the photos never do it justice, but they were so beautiful. As we got into the higher elevations, we found SNOW! I love it, it was a little stressful for the drivers, but I sat in the back with the girls and enjoyed the show, thank you very much. I was the idiot tourist that us natives make fun of. I was in the back seat with the camera the entire way, but it was fun regardless, hope all the natives had a good chuckle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That makes Cabot look reeeeallll shabby! No scenery here! Man, for a view like that! Heather
Post a Comment