

I don't get out much, no surprise there I know, so I felt a little
desprate when Aaron's squadron's Christmas party rolled around and I had my girl friends offer to be my date. Yes, after finding 2 babysitters to take the girls, I decided to go. Why? Well, I had babysitters, I had a chance to dress up, it was catered (yeah, not going to pass that up) and we all had a deal to not use the "K" word at all that night. Campbell was the first to mention kids, but that was after 3 HOURS! We did good, yes we had fun, no I did not win the 42" plasma TV, but did get a prize for coming to a squadron party without my husband. I missed you babe, but I know it will be so soon that I get to see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment