And this is only Sophie's room. All this stuff is headed for someone else's closet, baby room, attic, floor, wherever. I am so grateful that I could use these things, they were a lifesaver for whatever reason, but I am so excited to see them find a new home so they can be used again.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Purge
And this is only Sophie's room. All this stuff is headed for someone else's closet, baby room, attic, floor, wherever. I am so grateful that I could use these things, they were a lifesaver for whatever reason, but I am so excited to see them find a new home so they can be used again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Uh, oh, I hope none of that is ours, Woods
I am a huge fan of purging and have been in purge mode for a while now - love it! Keep it up girl!
Post a Comment