1. The lost and replaced (for a price) keys have been found!! Aaron found them in the church lost and found as all contents were displayed for all the church to see. I am sure they were thinking, "who would loose a set of keys?" Well, me, I guess...
2. If you set your clocks accurately, you might show up at the right place at the right time, or at least have a better chance anyway. That explains the rash of tardiness lately.
3. Never miss an opportunity to be a friend to someone who is experiencing a hard season of life. I hope I have been a good steward of the talents God has given me to be an encouragement. It's all for Him...
4. Having lots of kids over on a Sunday afternoon is fun, but exhausting...
5. Missing our friend Olivia due to the crazy rash of flu, pneumonia, yucky crud going around the region.
6. My incredible husband getting me a new Bible for my birthday present. LOVE IT! Thanks sweety.
7. I love backrubs from my husband, ohh...
It's been an enlightening week. Sometimes, well a lot of times, I get so wrapped up with myself and my circumstances that I get stuck inside myself. Sometimes I see outside myself and listen to God's still small voice speaking to me about those in the world that need a touch of true grace only He can give. It's been a great week.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yes, a crazy week indeed, it must be running rapid through the neighborhood. Granny came to give me relief with Olivia's care only to find she is now sick and quarantined in our guest bedroom. Brent well he has been on 12 hour shifts since Friday so we say hi and goodnight to him. I am ready for summer and no sickness, I have one pale, puny kid right now! Heather
Post a Comment