Friday, September 26, 2008
I hope...
I did something I rarely get to do, I rocked my kids to sleep. I remember doing this with Sarah, and she's really grown, it's hard to get all 3 of us in the same rocker that used to easily fit the 2 of us. I got a chance to slow down, listen to the music and hear them peacefully fall asleep indulging in the world of childhood innocence. I love my girls. In times like these I pray for them. I pray they have a life of happiness, filled with purpose and security, a life filled with direction and hope. That they would have such inner strength that people would be drawn to the light that is Jesus. I am reminded that God is in control, that we are here to guild them and help show them the way through life, but to mostly love them like Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
It is so hard in this fast paced life to sit back and have moments like that anymore, but those are the most important. I try to remind myself of that daily to slow down and take it in, but it seems so hard sometimes to do so. I am sure your girls treasured that moment too! Heather
Post a Comment