Well, I think I saw the for sale sign from Valero on Hwy 5 like a flashing neon light because I have been dreading seeing that ole sign at the end of the road. It saddened me to see that, I know time marches on and military life has many chapters but this is one I will dread closing, Olivia's first friend, Sarah moving. Lots of memories have been made and lots of climbs up the hill at the end of the street- I know that there will be more before you guys go but now it seems real. It has been a blessing to have all of you in our lives, we have been like family, especially in times of deployment. Ok, so this is not goodbye, just a note to say I am sad about the move. Heather and Olivia
Welcome to our family's story. A dad, a mom and 2 beautiful little girls squeezing ourselves into and out of suitcases with the whim of the Air Force and the will of God. This is my scrapbook of sorts, these are our memories, the big ones, the little ones, the ones that tell you about our life's adventures. This is a gift to my children because as much as I want to remember all the little things of life, I have a flawed memory. So we share them with you, we hope you enjoy what we share because it is only God that makes everything beautiful...
1 comment:
Well, I think I saw the for sale sign from Valero on Hwy 5 like a flashing neon light because I have been dreading seeing that ole sign at the end of the road. It saddened me to see that, I know time marches on and military life has many chapters but this is one I will dread closing, Olivia's first friend, Sarah moving. Lots of memories have been made and lots of climbs up the hill at the end of the street- I know that there will be more before you guys go but now it seems real. It has been a blessing to have all of you in our lives, we have been like family, especially in times of deployment. Ok, so this is not goodbye, just a note to say I am sad about the move. Heather and Olivia
Post a Comment