Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love is in the air



Sarah went to school yesterday and as I put her backpack into her cubby, I noticed this colorful dragon. I moved it thinking it was for the little girl Sarah shares a cubby with, but I was soon corrected by a bunch of 4 year olds telling me it was for Sarah from Jonah! I looked at him and told him it was very sweet and thank you, he gave me a coy little smile and blushed cheeks. I completely fell in love with him, forget about Sarah. Anyway, it was very sweet and I have been thinking about it lately. I have to say he has great taste in whom he likes...

For future reference, I will not be this happy in 10 years, or even 5 years, but for now, the puppy love is flat out ADORABLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too cute and sweet! First puppy love and a present to remind her of it, you must keep that always! Heather