Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Evening Update, March 13

Well, today was a rather and much needed quiet day. Church was great, we had a quiet prayer service and it was a little emotional. I know for me, it's been the first time since it all happened that I just took a break and allowed myself to absorb all that's happened the last couple of days.

We had some lunch then played outside on a beautiful, sunny, warm springlike day! It was much needed and took full advantage for sure.

Aaron is stuck in Okinawa with a broken plane -if I had a dime every time that happened... anyway, he was down there to pick up generators for the northern base of Misawa.

So that is it, we are thankful for another day of just minor aftershocks and clean air, good water and electricity.

If you think about it, wear red on Monday in support of Japan, we all are around here.

No comments: